Real Estate Broker for RealtyWrks.com Located in Temecula Calif. 92590 Short Sale Specialist www.aShortSale.com Free help for the D.O.D HAP program & US Treasury Dept HAFA program
Temecula Short Sale Specialists – Avoid Foreclosure
Temecula Short Sale Agents – Help Line 951-217-6745
Short Sale Archives
Temecula Short Sale Specialist
Temecula Short Sale Agents Posts
Temecula Homes for Sale – Search
One from the promises from the Republican party leadership following their massive election wins this past Tuesday was the pledge to minimize the size and funds of your Federal federal government and also to finally commence cleaning up the wasteful spending of taxpayer dollars. They may possibly wish to think about the next recently noted samples of administration waste being a starting point:
Solid Outlets for Vendor Contracts
Your county’s local house authorities (“HA”) might be very good retailers for foreclosures and real-estate cleanup contracts. As a small company in any region of real estate contracting, a gold mine in dealer opportunities is available. Why? Because just not long ago several cities across the nation have benefited from hundreds of thousands in stimulus money pouring straight into HA coffers.
– An Linked Press report on October 28, 2010 investigated the widespread misuse of taxpayer bucks inside the several “dysfunctional” real estate authorities across the country. The result of their investigation uncovered the following:
* The head with the Philadelphia housing authority, the fourth largest in the country, maintained a secret slush fund of $900,000 to pay off a sexual harassment trouble without having the oversight board of the housing ability understanding about it.
* And Philadelphia was not even designated a issue real estate expert by the division of Housing And Urban Development (HUD).
Millions in Stimulus Money Going to Individual Housing Authorities
For instance Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority in Virginia received $9.2 million in stimulus money; New Orleans obtained practically $35 million; Tampa obtained $10.5 million; as well as the federal govt lately gave Chicago’s Authority approximately $200 million in stimulus money, most of which is slated to go towards rehabbing and building.
* The New Haven real estate ability in Connecticut had no written contracts at all.The Associated Press discovered that Federal housing dollars designated for one function is frequently utilized for a totally various purpose.
A very good deal with the stimulus funds are currently being employed to revitalize neighborhoods and to rehab current housing.
* Some housing specialist of directors will not meet on a normal basis and plenty of times once they do meet, meeting minutes are not kept.
* Two staff of your Alamosa, Colorado house ability were able to embezzle nearly $1.7 million of house specialist funds before they acquired caught, generally by merely writing home checks out to their relatives. It was an effortless way to embezzle since generally board members on a regular basis signed blank checks and relied on these staff to shell out the funds wisely, making use of the signed blank checks.
* In 2003, the Winter Haven, Florida home capacity was cited for not preparing monthly budgets, not adequately training its staff, and becoming cited for its board not having adequate monitoring and accountability procedures.
Have You Registered Your Business?
In 2010, seven years later, they’re nonetheless on HUD’s troubled list.
* The findings show that present audits of property specialist operations can not be done mainly because audits from various a long time ago haven’t yet been completed.
* The inability of a lot of home authorities to manage their operations commonly outcomes in needy households not rapidly discovering the housing they need or by no means obtaining the housing they need.
* In Dallas, even if as needy family members discovered housing, two out of three instances the Dallas home ability miscalculated the month to month rental price to be paid.
This incompetence and criminal activity is funded by a $26 billion Federal budget and many more billions from state and nearby governments.
– On November 3, 2010, the Related Press noted that administration owned home loan buyer, Freddie Mac, posted a $4.1 billion loss inside the third quarter in the year and has asked for another $100 million of taxpayer money to assist its quick term fiscal condition. It asked for $1.8 billion inside second quarter.
The article estimates that the combined bailouts for the two Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae will ultimately top out at about $260 billion. This functions out to about $2,300 for each American household. Most with the issue is because of the soured mortgages and home loan securities that the two agencies obtained involved prior to and during the “Great Recession.” Given the fragile state of the economy and also the worst state of your real estate market, the report quotes a property professional who concludes that the personal situation of equally is unlikely to boost dramatically any time soon. Thus, taxpayer subsidizing of these poorly performing authorities entities is likely to continue.
– A brief document inside November 4, 2010 edition with the St. Petersburg (Florida) Times noted which the U.S. federal government will spend $511 million to expand, not build, its embassy in Afghanistan. The American ambassador there “described the operate as the demonstration of America’s commitment to Afghanistan.” I usually do not know what it value to assemble the present embassy but if it expenses more than a half a billion bucks to increase it, the original create price out most have also been obscenely expensive. And given our government’s tendency to certainly not hit a budget, there’s a good likelihood which the $511 million can be a low ball estimate. I doubt it.
How Does It Work?
First, real estate contracting companies need to seek out the suitable workplace with which to register like a vendor. Many cities have greater than 1 office servicing an area, so make certain you research the best branch with which to sign-up your foreclosures cleanup or true contracting business.
TIP: Register your foreclosure cleanup enterprise with HAs in areas that are close to your business’ home-base so you can effectively service contracts as they come in.